Space Pips Space Pips

Wind Chimes FTW!

Classic, loved the sounds, gameplay was absoultly solid, oh and

Wind Chimes FTW!!!!! (again)

Young Lee Young Lee

Well...

I like the concept of the controls. Unfortunally, they suck. The idea is good, but in practice, it is really bad. the music was kinda annoying, the controls wern't well explained, and the game it self was just another of the millions of kung fu games out there. the controls might have set it apart, if done right.

Swinging Ball (G5G) Swinging Ball (G5G)

Just Awsome!

Great! I love the wire frem visuals, brings a sence of nostilogia, right? love the idea and concept, and how you excuted it. The physics were great and there was a sense of normality to the game. The only problem was the music, there was none. A couple other imprvments would be more colors, more affects, and more complicated levels. Other than that, it was great!
9/10

- Mind Impulse - - Mind Impulse -

Great!

This is an awsome game. I liked how you evened it out for both laptop and desktop users, thanks for thinking of us!
It accutually makes you think, which is needed is some games these days.
Consider adding more puzzles, or diffrent modes, like beat the clock, or like a get 3 wrong you lose type, just to add more varity, which I think this game lacked a little bit.
Overall a I give a 9/10

Chicken n' Chocolate Chicken n' Chocolate

Not all that good

It is a simply unorignal game. Also I found a glitch, run all the way to the right, you get stuck there.
It was somewhat entertaining though.
I would change the subject of this game to a platformer, I think that would appeal to a greater audince.
5/10